onsdag 14 mars 2012

 Today I walked up 8th Ave to a friend from sewing class for brunch. 

 It was 67 degrees at 9 this morning so I decided it would be a good time to show some legs. First time since our honeymoon to Malta that they got sunlight on them.

 Huge David Beckham commercial that's been there since we moved in. I thought that they would change them more often..

 Only 10 more blocks to go! 

 They have Metro here to so I feel at home. No crossword puzzle though..

New trend with basketball shorts inside of your jeans to be able to wear them lower?

A little peek at time square.

Finally time for waffles!

Whipped cream.

Coffee, apple cider and belgium waffles. I felt so spoiled! 

I had never had carmel sauce on my waffles before. Yes it was delicious.

I ate four of these. 

Then I got to learn all about shoe design. 

All the different parts that go in to the shoe and how to make the patterns. 

I laughed out loud when I saw this in the living room. A exact copy of the industrial sewing machines we have at school! 

Which is actually a little bit of cheating.. Being able to sit at home and sew with out the stress of all the other students in the room and classroom schedules to follow. But I know what I want for christmas next year.

1 kommentar:

  1. Industrial machines look scary! But you will definitely need a sewing machine!

    SvaraRadera