onsdag 24 september 2014

The day after the due day

My due date was yesterday and here I am still pregnant. The baby must be having a cozy time in there…

I'm occupying my time with going to classes, napping and listening to podcasts. Everyday I try to go for a walk just to get some air, and the city has been delivering wonderful early fall weather. 

This morning I had a doctors appointment and took a slow walk through the park from the west side where the subway is, to the east side where the doctors office is. It was sunny, the air was crisp and a million dogs everywhere with their dog walkers. It made me so happy to see all the puppies and their joy to be running freely without leases dragging them down. 

You would think since I have a camera on my phone that I would use it… But sadly no. I have no pictures to show today. I know blogs get a thousand times more interesting with pictures. Maybe next time. I've been on the sofa since I got home from school and just finished a two hour Skype with my family. Now I'm just going to stay here, watch some TV shows and relax. I hope everybody is keeping their fingers crossed that the baby will want to come out soon. I'm afraid it won't happen until October...

How far are you along? 40 + 1. 

Total weight gain? 45lbs. 20kg. I actually had lost 3 pounds this week!

Any stretch marks? My poor poor belly! It won't be able to take it much longer. I got a few stripes here and there.

Are you having a lot of movement? Yes, the little feet love to kick my ribs all night. 

Food cravings? Carbs. And milkshake. Just because I can and I feel like I'm worth it.  

Maternity clothes? Yep, still… 

Belly button in, or out? Still flat. I don't think it will ever pop out. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar