fredag 12 september 2014

3rd Wedding Anniversary

We celebrated our third wedding anniversary earlier in August. I can't believe it's been three years already! In one way it feels like we have been married for ages, but since we are in our 9th year as a couple that feeling of familiarity is not so strange. I knew before I even had spoken to Seb that he would be the man I would end up marrying. It is easy to admit that now, it was a lot more difficult to have that thought in the back of my head when we first started dating. As usual my gut feeling turned out to be true, and gives me reason to never stop listening to it even in doubt. 

Back to this year and that day in August. We wanted to do something, preferably a trip to a small Italian town or maybe a Peru hiking trip. The obvious financial reasons and well maybe the pregnancy had something to do with that to, we could not leave the city. So we decided to take a tour around it instead. It was a hot day and it felt so good to step on to a boat and spend 3 hours on the water with fresher air and a nice breeze. Since this is Seb and I we had booked a brunch cruise, so not only did we get to see the city from the waterfront, we also got to enjoy four courses of brunch including making our own waffles! They were definitely the highlight of the outing for me! And of course just getting to spend a few hours with my husband reminiscing about our wedding day and seeing how different our life is than we even could have expected. 

If any of our dear fans that usually come visit us are reading this, I really recommend taking a boat tour the next time you come visit. It was really interesting to hear about the city's history, all the bridges and different buildings. Many of you have been here a few times now and taking a boat tour would definitely be something new for all of you! I wish this was a famous blog and I was a famous blogger, then this post would probably have been sponsored and I would have received the tour for free + some other reward. Oh well, back to waiting for the baby to make it's entrance in to this world. 

















1 kommentar:

  1. Looks like a fun trip, and a great thing to do on a hot day.

    SvaraRadera