torsdag 11 september 2014

Last weekend

Last Sunday Seb and I woke up to a sunny day and slightly cooler weather. Saturday had been in the 90s with 78% humidity and I actually never left the apartment. So on Sunday we decided to take advantage of the beautiful day and took the subway up to the park. No Citi biking for me at this stage.. I think Seb is more worried about my biking skills and lack of safety concerns than I am worried about keeping balance. We had a delicious breakfast at Le Pain in the park, indulging in Hazelnut flutes with their Nosiella spread while admiring all the gorgeous puppies around us. Seb was mostly looking at all the babies, suddenly they are everywhere!
Then we walked around for an hour before heading up to the farmers market and a mexican lunch. We took the subway back home and crashed on the couch eating homemade pizza and watching football like the americans we are becoming. 







How far are you along? I'm 39 + something. Starting to lose track, all I know is that it can start anytime now. Due date September 23rd, which still feels an eternity away. But when I start counting days I realize that it's coming closer. 

Total weight gain? 45lbs. 20kg. As you can see in the picture above, my feet do not approve. 

Any stretch marks? One little tiny purple mark above my belly button. It hurts bad when the baby decides to have a party! 

Are you having a lot of movement? Yes, same as before. Just not enough room for the baby to move. I can feel his/her frustration when it can stretch out. 

Food cravings? Not in particular. I'm just trying to eat so I have energy if the baby decides to come. 

Maternity clothes? Well, stretch at least. All I want is to wear jeans again!

Belly button in, or out? Neither. It is completely flat. Looks really strange, but I thought I would spare you with an image. My belly has dropped a lot just these past two days so the shape is really strange. 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar