torsdag 12 juli 2012

Last Wednesday we had dinner at Lammet & Grisen which made Felicia and Seb this happy.
 Oscar announced the score from the first competition in the Thylanpiad. Not mentioning any results here... 
Choosing meat for the second round.
Young hot couple sitting across from me. I was really impressed that they did not spill on their light tops. Something I would never have succeeded with.
 Checking out the dessert menu. 
 Ribs, ribs, ribs. My favorite. 
 Seb on his fourth plate. 
 After pigging out (hahaha) on food for hours we decided to have coffee, tea and dessert on the rooftop lounge. 
 I had green tea and my favorite dessert all categories. Creme brûlée, the perfect combination of smooth vanilla and crips caramelly (not a word I know) sugar, the blueberries and stevia give it that little extra. 
We watched the sunset and discussed writing, school assignments and grading. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar