tisdag 17 juli 2012

Last night I met up with Sara, Cissi and Ida to meet Ellinor at the central station. 
We had pizzas at Vapiano and chatted about our summers so far.
 Then we started walking along Kungsholmen. 
Stadshuset. 
 Mandatory jump photos, we never get tired of these. But Sara, come on! YOU, yes YOU, used to be a volleyball player! WHY can't you jump!? And don't you dare blame me, I used the 'take-several-pictures-in-a-row' function on the camera.
 I LOVE my hometown. 
 We kept on walking looking at boats and admiring all the runners. 
 Finally we reached Rålambshovsparken, were we met up with Emma. 
We enjoyed coffee and ice-cream until the sun disappeared behind to many dark clouds. It was so nice to se Ellinor for the first time in three (3!!!) years. And everybody else of course, I like to spend time with you to! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar