onsdag 7 mars 2012

I just came back from school because my first class of the day was cancelled. I was really looking forward to this class, we were supposed to discuss terrorism and I'm disappointed that I have to wait another week for that. I think it will be an interesting class since we have people from all over the world, who can bring a different point of view. 


Tomorrow I have my first big test for the semester, in Textile Science. So I have to memorize all these fiber properties and characteristics which is a bigger challenge then I first expected. We also have to know different companies than produce the fibers, yarns and fabric, which I think is a little waist of time since they only are manufactures here in the U.S.A. And most production is located outside of this country. But hopefully there won't be to many questions about that. 


Otherwise we are pretending to be full time athletes working out twice a day. Got to make our moneys worth at Chelsea Pier... So basically it is;


Get up eat breakfast


Work-out no 1


Lunch 


Work-out no 2


Snack


Class


Study


Dinner


Movie 


Bedtime


Oh what an interesting life we are living right know! We are not out hitting the fabulous clubs in meatpacking district, we are not doing any sightseeing or walking up and down 5th Ave. We are preparing for beach 2012 or something like that...  Maybe we should make this in to a training blog?


I'm also learning to draw with markers for my art class. They are not my friends yet but I like the combination of pencil, colored pencils and markers. We are currently working on a bathing suite project that's due next week so maybe you get to see something from that.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar