torsdag 1 mars 2012

Food blogs

I have never really been a blog reader, I quickly gaze through the pictures and move on to the next one, never bookmarking anything or remembering the names of the blogs I looked at yesterday. So I never have had favorite blogs to follow, familiarize myself with or to keep coming back to now and then. Until now, I don't know if I have more time now than I did before, maybe it's the urge to do anything but my homework or simply I have matured and finally let the internet power world take a solid grip around me, I have found some favorite blogs people! Right now I'm kind of obsessing over food blogs. Bad timing really, at this moment, when I for the first time in years live with out a 'real' kitchen or maybe it's because these blog are just fantastic. The recipes sound delicious, they write so I want to keep on reading and the photography is amazing. And anybody that knows me knows that I'm always hungary or craving something. This does not help. But check them out if you need dinner inspiration!


Top 3 Food Blogs


Green Kitchen Stories


Happyolks


Sprouted Kitchen

It would probably sound better to call them cooking blogs or something like that. But food blogs is my bookmark folder for them, yes I have started bookmarking!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar