tisdag 7 februari 2012

Do you automatically get senile when you are a married couple?

We have never been the couple that celebrates our anniversaries and yesterday was no exception. The hole day passed and we were walking home from Trader Joes at dinnertime when Seb suddenly said 'I just remembered that I should have taken you out for dinner tonight'. And I could not understand what he was talking about. Then I just got confused, did we get married on the 5th?


It was the 6th of February yesterday and we have been married for six months. (We don't need to mention the three months I was in Oslo...) Six months is better than a lot of celebrities, but not nearly as good as our parents and grandparents. We're getting there.




(For those of you (and me) who are wondering why Seb hasn't started writing yet. He says he is going to start when things calm down. i don't really know if its the hectic schedule of school, training and eating or if he just uses it as an excuse because he can't figure out how to do it.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar