lördag 28 april 2012

My cousin Annie is a vegetarian and she recommended some movies about food. Well after seeing Food Inc and The future of food I have decided to try to eat completely vegetarian during weekdays. I would like to eat vegan, but for now I love real cheese way to much. 
Tempeh is something I'd never tried before. I'm a little bit sceptic to eating to much soy and since tempeh has soybeans one of it's main ingredients I kind of didn't want to like it. Unfortunately I love it. Since it also has brown rice and barley in it the consistency is really nice. For this dish I just crumbled it, but it holds together really nice when you fry it. I'm guessing it also can be put on the grill. And with 20g protein per 100g it is a good substitute for meat. 
While I'm praising Trader Joe's products I might as well mention this little guy. This salsa is the perfect mix between spicy and sweet. Works well with this salad and is fantastic with lime tortilla chips. 
Spinach. Tempeh, mushrooms and black beans sautéed with salsa. 
Tonights dinner. Lots of cheese and yogurt on top. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar