torsdag 29 mars 2012

I have survived mid term week which means only one thing - SPRING BREAK! The trees are still blooming here in the city even though we had a pretty cold start to this week. I have been procrastinating all my project as much as possible until I was forced to sit and with tears in my eyes figure everything out. How come it's so hard to finish deadlines early? If I would just do it (nike quotes are true) I could relax and not freak out when time is running out. I did it though. Took my textile science test today and turned in my skirt yesterday. The two major tasks that were on my to-do list this week. Now I 'just' have to finish up some pattern cutting and apparel flat sketches before monday when we leave for Door County and grandma Turner. When other college students have spring break they usually head south for some sun and pina coladas. We are doing quite opposite going north to a senior living community with homemade bread (hopefully! Grandma please bake for us!) instead of alcoholic beverages. We are looking forward to some fresh air, taking walks without seeing a human being and to use a real kitchen (a dishwasher, espresso machine and toaster oven does not count as a real kitchen). 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar