måndag 13 februari 2012

Happy Valentines day!

Here in the USA Valentines day is a BIG thing. I have classes all day, but I want to share with you some love today. By the way I got a really nice red heart shaped air ballon this weekend. Unfortunately I forgot it at the show, but it made somebody else happy I think.
Here comes the link love to click on.

-A wonderful photo project by Lauren Fleishman showing that true love really lasts forever (or more than 50 years at least).
-The Starbucks Love mug. They are everywhere. Seriously.
-These lovely heart elbow patches on the sweater. I just have to be a little bit more patient with the needle before I try this. 
-Martha, of course. Yum!
-Surprise your neighbor with hearts on their lawn. 
-A Me&You sign would be perfect for our bedroom!
-I really wish I had a good camera or a camera at all for that matter.... Then I would try this. I don't think it works that well with my cell phone.


There you have some Valentines day sites to start of you day. So grab a cup of coffee and enjoy. We miss and love you all!

1 kommentar:

  1. Enjoy all the excess of pink and red hearts that is an American Valentine's Day. It can be sappy, but having a day dedicated to romantic love is better than not, don't you think?

    SvaraRadera